Have you ever heard of Jade Lemon?
It has a delicious lemon-lime flavor that puts me in a happy place. One of my favorite ways to enjoy Jade Lemon is to simple put a drop of the oil into my hand, rub them together and inhale. Ahhh! It makes me feel so good!
I also like to add 4 or 5 drops to my drinking water. Water is good. Citrus oils are good. Jade Lemon water does a body good. 🙂
Jade Lemon (Citrus limon eureka var. formosensisis) is grown in the warm, humid climate of southeast China. While other lemons begin to release some of their oils aromatically as they turn yellow, the jade lemon fruit remains green even in maturity, allowing the concentration of oil to continue within the fruit. The oil is released only after the fruit is picked, giving it a richer and more fragrant aroma.
It takes about 30 Jade Lemons to fill a bottle of Jade Lemon essential oil!
Jade Lemon contains high levels of d-limonene, which helps invigorate, uplift, and energize, as well as support clarity of thought and purpose. This oil supports skin health; helps open and release emotional blocks; and is useful to clean, detox, and purify.
- Diffuse to uplift and stimulate the mind and body.
- Place a drop in the palm of the hand, cup hand over mouth and nose, and inhale deeply to enhance focus, improve clarity, and support concentration.
- Add 10–15 drops to Young Living lotions and shampoos to enjoy the uplifting aroma throughout the day.
- Combine with sea salt, V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex, Ylang Ylang, Peppermint, and Lavender to exfoliate the skin.
- Use as a cleanser to remove stickiness or grease from surfaces; remove gum from hair; or remove crayon or permanent marker from walls.
- Mix with Citronella essential oil for a pleasant, citrus-scented insect repellant.
- Add to dish washing detergent for a spot-free rinse and to help clean your dishwasher.
- Use 8–10 drops with water in a spray bottle to freshen the air.
- Add 10–15 drops to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel Base for a refreshing shower or bath.
- Put a few drops on a cotton ball and dab on the inside of shoes to freshen them.