What? Who in their right mind would partner with Thieves? Do they want to get locked up?!!
Nah…I am perfectly sane. Actually, I don’t want to be locked up at home, sick with those nasty bugs some of my friends pass around. So, here’s what I am doing to stay healthy this winter:
- I am consciously choosing foods that will support my healthy immune system. Like lots of healthy veggies and high antioxidant fruits. A couple ounces of NingXia Red a day is an easy way to up my nutrient intake. Supporting my immune system also means laying off the sugar and limiting my consumption of refined wheat products and other processed foods. Those ingredients cause acid in the body, which leads to mucus and inflammation. An acid body terrain also puts out the welcome mat for nasty bugs to snuggle in for the winter!
- Since hand washing is essential to avoid passing germs, I have Thieves Foaming Hand Soap next to my bathroom and kitchen sinks. The essential oil blend in it does a great job of cleansing…the soap is non-toxic, too!
- My TheraPro diffuser runs a couple of times a day for 15 minutes at a time. I use Thieves essential oil in it. Visitors often comment on how great my house smells. Diffusing essential oils is a great way to make a house a haven.
- My Thieves Waterless Hand Sanitizer is in my purse, ready to use as I fearlessly venture out among the sickies.
- Around the house: When cleaning, I make sure to wipe down the big germ magnets. You know what I’m talking about…the remote control, the telephone, door knobs, etc. Of course, since I am extolling the benefits of Thieves, you just know I use Thieves Household Cleaner for all of my cleaning.
- I usually drop a drop of Thieves essential oil under my tongue a couple of times a day. It tastes good, and it seems to be a smart thing to do to support my healthy immune system. Only use genuine therapeutic-grade essential oils internally. I get all of my oils from Young Living.
- A few drops of Thieves on my feet, NEAT (undiluted), is another way to use Thieves that I frequently utilize. No stinky feet for me!
Can you tell I just love Thieves? If you want your own parcel of Thieves, here’s where you can get some!