What? Who in their right mind would partner with Thieves? Do they want to get locked up?!!
Nah…I am perfectly sane. Actually, I don’t want to be locked up at home, sick with those nasty bugs some of my friends pass around. So, here’s what I am doing to stay healthy this winter:
- I am consciously choosing foods that will support my healthy immune system. Like lots of healthy veggies and high antioxidant fruits. A couple ounces of NingXia Red a day is an easy way to up my nutrient intake. Supporting my immune system also means laying off the sugar and limiting my consumption of refined wheat products and other processed foods. Those ingredients cause acid in the body, which leads to mucus and inflammation. An acid body terrain also puts out the welcome mat for nasty bugs to snuggle in for the winter!
- Since hand washing is essential to avoid passing germs, I have Thieves Foaming Hand Soap next to my bathroom and kitchen sinks. The essential oil blend in it does a great job of cleansing…the soap is non-toxic, too!
- My TheraPro diffuser runs a couple of times a day for 15 minutes at a time. I use Thieves essential oil in it. Diffusing essential oils, especially Thieves, helps purify the air.
- My Thieves Waterless Hand Sanitizer is in my purse, ready to use as I fearlessly venture out among the sickies. A little on my hands gives me protection from the grocery cart handles. Or, sometimes I just put a dab on a tissue and wipe down any questionable surfaces.
- Around the house: When cleaning, I make sure to wipe down the big germ magnets. You know what I’m talking about…the remote control, the telephone, door knobs, etc. Of course, since I am extolling the benefits of Thieves, you just know I use Thieves Household Cleaner for all of my cleaning.
- I usually drop a drop of Thieves essential oil under my tongue once a day. If I start feeling like I am catching something, I’ll do it several times that day. Only use genuine therapeutic-grade essential oils internally. I get all of my oils from Young Living.
- A few drops of Thieves on my feet, NEAT (undiluted), is another layer of protection I frequently utilize.
- I always have a back up plan in case THE BUG does sneak up on me. It’s called Inner Defense. They are high powered gel caps with therapeutic-grade essential oils in them. Thieves, oregano and thyme…that bug is dead meat!!!
If you want your own parcel of Thieves, here’s where you can get some!