- 2 tablespoons V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex
- 4 drops Lavender essential oil
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel (preferably alcohol free)
- 2 tablespoons filtered water
- Round cotton pads
- 4-ounce airtight glass container
- Label (save and download label by right clicking the image to the right)
- Pour V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex, Lavender oil, witch hazel, and water into jar. Tighten lid and shake thoroughly.
- Place 10 or so cotton rounds in the glass container, tighten lid, and rotate until solution soaks into cotton pads.
- Print labels on a sticker sheet or on paper and affix with glue. Place label on container lid.
Remove one wipe and squeeze out excess liquid. Gently blot or wipe over closed eyelids until makeup is removed.