Deep Relief is formulated with a blend of Peppermint, Lemon, Idaho Balsam Fir, Clove, Copaiba, Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Vetiver, and Palo Santo. The nine essential oils in this blend work together to provide a refreshing and invigorating experience. Try applying Deep Relief to your muscles for a refreshing, cooling sensation and for an invigorating scent that will also inspire feelings of energy and positivity to help you stay motivated!
• Is cooling to fatigued muscles after physical activity
• Provides a soothing and cooling sensation when applied to shoulders, neck, and scalp
• Creates a soothing and cooling sensation for sports massages
• Makes the perfect companion for joints after high-impact activity
How do you use Deep Relief?
• Treat yourself to an on-the-go massage by applying it along the back of your neck, shoulders, and any other areas you desire.
• Breathe in the invigorating scent during your gym session when you need a boost of motivation.
• Apply it to fatigued muscles after physical activity for a cooling sensation.
• Keep it close at hand in the office, car, or at home for a sensory pick-me-up.
• Apply it on the bottom of your feet after a day of walking.
Fun fact about Deep Relief:
Menthol is responsible for the cooling sensation Peppermint causes when it’s applied to the skin. Menthol is a naturally occurring constituent found in Peppermint essential oil, and methyl salicylate is a naturally occurring constituent found in Wintergreen essential oil. Many commercial sports creams use a synthetic version of these constituents for their benefits and cooling effects.